Friday, 23 March 2012

Spring quilt

Way back in December I was lucky enough to win this
lovely fabric from Laurie Wisbrun's blog.
It's her 'Modern Whimsy' 100% organic range from Robert Kaufman fabrics.
It was screaming 'SPRING' at me, all those lovely sheep and pretty bunny rabbits.
So I designed a quilt which I thought showed off these lovely fabrics,
and great news the pattern is going to be published!
Here's a little sneeky peek below...
The pattern will be in the May issue of Sewing World.
Sewing World have a great new website with some bonus online projects,
well worth checking out!

6 comments:

  1. Oh well done K! Those are gorgeous fabrics and it looks like your pattern will show them off perfectly! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabric looks amazing! The sneak looks rather interesting too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peek looks great! Congratulations on a grat pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'll look forward to seeing it. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete