Monday, 1 October 2012

Catch up

Where did September go?? I can't believe it's October already!
Here's a few photos of bee blocks I have made this month:
Firstly, for September Hipbees, a wonky Friendship Braid for Judith - loved making this!
and would you believe it October Hipbees is done and dusted too!
A wonky star for Jan made with Denyse Schmidt fabrics. 
 and finally some scrappy star blocks for Cindy in the September Modern Irish Bee. 
I also wanted to share this t-shirt with you - in August I took my daughters to see a band from Northern Ireland called Rend Collective Experiment. 
(They're currently touring in the USA)
I spied lots of people wearing the 'sewing machine t-shirt' 
and thought it was so simple and so true!
You can find their music on You Tube.

3 comments:

  1. What a lot of blocks you have made. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Quilting Community? Our members will love it!
    Members include: Quilters, Quilting Enthusiasts, Experts, Bees, Circles and Clubs.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also share Photos, Videos and Articles if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Quilting Community: http://www.vorts.com/quilting/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete