Wednesday 23 October 2013

Free shipping in UK

Busy times lately - I'm sure it's the same for everyone.
Weeks are flying by and I've found it hard to find the time to blog.
I've been busy teaching some classes, designing new patterns and trying to get my website up and going!

Here's a few I have been dying to make something with!

Some modern geometrics

some more subdued prints

and some great polka dots!
 
Please take a look, remember free p&p is UK only
If you are outside the UK please email me and I can work out shipping for you.

9 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous and I am currently having a look. I have shared your page etc on my facebook too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in the polka dots, but unfortunately although they are listed separately, by the time they reach your cart it's all the same thing registered there, ie 'polka dots' with no colour distinction. You might want to investigate that ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. produce,Underneath the celestial satellite of affection remedy blokes sensible sweetheart is aware of two of the more poor on the opportunity to begin, and that is your boyfriend’s beloved duration of the guiltiness, impressive perfect spare time on her. view website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading the article above , Hope you will update it asap.
    For a Good Vaastu Shastra Consultant in Bangalore.
    Sai Darpan Astro Center

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing very useful & informative article.
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives
    Best Sofa Repair Services in Ashok Nagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice & good looking posts,Thank you for sharing.
    For Astrological service contact Shri Durga astro center,They gives
    Best Astrologer in Chikkaballapur

    ReplyDelete