Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Free shipping in UK

Busy times lately - I'm sure it's the same for everyone.
Weeks are flying by and I've found it hard to find the time to blog.
I've been busy teaching some classes, designing new patterns and trying to get my website up and going!

Here's a few I have been dying to make something with!

Some modern geometrics

some more subdued prints

and some great polka dots!
 
Please take a look, remember free p&p is UK only
If you are outside the UK please email me and I can work out shipping for you.

3 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous and I am currently having a look. I have shared your page etc on my facebook too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in the polka dots, but unfortunately although they are listed separately, by the time they reach your cart it's all the same thing registered there, ie 'polka dots' with no colour distinction. You might want to investigate that ;o)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for the ideas your share here
    So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
    Now I have found what I was looking for all this time
    I keep the spirit to strive to be the best, one of which is a reference from your idea that really helped me.
    Once again I want to say thank you
    hadroh jepara marawis jepara

    ReplyDelete